RE: Gamma Ray Constant for F-18

I question if the upper range is for the same quantity (exposure rate
constant (defined, loosely speaking, in this case by your units)).  Using
2.96E-3 or 2.97E-3 m^2/kg for muen/rho for air, and using 8.76 mGy/R (from a
W-bar value of 33.97 eV/i.p. for air), I calculate 5.87 R/h at 1 cm from a
mCi.

Bruce Heinmiller CHP
heinmillerb@aecl.ca