Re: Hormesis and homeopathy

Joe,

Would you also say that high dose radiation is also natural?  When does
natural become unnatural for radiation exposure?  Some of the doses I have
heard expressed on the Listserv as LDR are fairly significant.

Magnetic fields are also "natural", but I do not see homeopaths using
biomagnetic therapy either, even though there have been several articles
published in the past few years supporting the benefits of "magnetic" therapy.

I consider these types of therapies alternative to mainstream medicine at
this point.  Additional research is needed on all these "therapies" with
positive findings before I begin to accept their validity.

Bill Field
University of Iowa
bill-field@uiowa.edu