Last call - CCHPS Winter Meeting 2/11/00

Hi all... thought I would put out one more reminder...

The Cascade Chapter of the Health Physics Society's winter meeting will be

held at the Red Lion Hotel (used to be Doubletree) in Kelso, Washington on

February, 11 2000.

The topic to be covered by the speakers for the meeting will radon. Business

meeting and registration starts at 10:00 and with the General Meeting

starting at 10:30 AM.

Scheduled Speakers

Mike Brennan - Radon update

David Hamby - A Screening Assessment Of External Radiation Levels On The

Shore Of Lake Issyk Kyol In The Kyrghyz Republic

Terry Lindsey - Regulatory Update

???? -  Possible Washington Reg Update (if we can find a Wash regulator)

Directions to CCHPS Winter Meeting

Address: Red Lion (Doubletree) Hotel

           510 Kelso Dr

         Kelso WA 98626

I-5, take exit #39.

The Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview will be on the east side of

I-5. See: http://www.redlion.com/properties/kelso.html

For lunch you have a choice of:

#1:     Marinated London Broil

        Topped with green peppercorn sauce

        Seasonal vegetable medley

#2:     Fettuccine Primavera

        Seasonal garden vegetables tossed with

	    basil pesto served with shredded parmesan

        Fresh seasonal vegetables and garlic bread

Cost is $10 with lunch, and can be paid at the meeting.

If interested in attending and have not yet contacted me, *please* e-mail me
with your lunch choice by February 4th (THIS FRIDAY!!).

NOTE: Do not reply to the mailing list or Reply to All, just to me at
bruce.busby@doh.wa.gov

See ya there!

-----------------------------------

Bruce Busby

Radiation Health Physicist

State of Washington, Dept of Health

7171 Clean Water Lane, Bldg 5

Olympia, WA 98504

E-mail: bruce.busby@doh.wa.gov

Phone: 360-236-3222

Required DOH disclaimer: "This message may be confidential. If you received

it by mistake, please notify the sender and delete the message. All messages

to and from the Department of Health may be disclosed to the public."