In-flight radiation - particle events

Greetings from NYC

On Sunday, I gave you a link to a NY Times article which I though handled
some of the issues of in-flight radiation in a non-sensational and
responsible manner. If you didn't see it, here again is the link:

http://www.nytimes.com/00/01/29/travel/ta000130.html

By coincidence, a journalist from Reuters was working on the subject, and
she's just published it for the wire service. I believe that her work is also
a reasonable and responsible presentation of the subject. It can be viewed at:

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/000201/btn.html

Regards,

Rob Barish
robbarish@aol.com