Equipment Rental Vendors

     I'm in looking into possibly renting a number of rad survey
     instruments, air samplers, etc. and need to know what vendors are out
     there. If you are a vendor or know of one, please let me know. I need
     a number of instruments ASAP. This probably isn't of general interest
     to the list so reply privately to the address below.

     Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP
     Manager, Health Physics and Industrial Hygiene
     MACTEC-ERS, LLC
     steven.rima@doegjpo.com