Re: The draft report on DOE worker risks

In a message dated 2/3/00 12:09:17 Pacific Standard Time,
hoover@sip-pmu.slavutich.kiev.ua writes:

<<
 It strikes me that this is a typical Washington hatchet job.  You decide
 what you  wish to prove, impanel a committee to study the subject, stack
 the panel appropriately, make sure they review only the appropriate
 material, and then, gee what a surprise, they get the results they wanted.
  The news media is then summoned to a press conference and the deed is
 done.  The question now becomes what needs to be done to counter this?  I
 suggest individuals should contact their congress critters, we also need
 to make sure the ANS and HPS (if they haven't already) act to respond to
 this (Ray Johnson are you listening?).  Any other suggestions?
 --=_alternative 002C2AA9C225687A_=

Hoover,
You pointed out everything right!!
The easiest question when you know the answer!
I would suggest to keep us posted on the results.
If I will see a local congresswoman/man, I will express my opinion. I have no
vote, so not much of value my opinion has.