Re: The draft report on DOE worker risks

It strikes me that this is a typical Washington hatchet job.  You decide what you  wish to prove, impanel a committee to study the subject, stack the panel appropriately, make sure they review only the appropriate material, and then, gee what a surprise, they get the results they wanted.  The news media is then summoned to a press conference and the deed is done.  The question now becomes what needs to be done to counter this?  I suggest individuals should contact their congress critters, we also need to make sure the ANS and HPS (if they haven't already) act to respond to this (Ray Johnson are you listening?).  Any other suggestions?