Re: Thoughts please! (ICRP 60)

Bjorn,

May be, I missing something from your answer/explanation.
Could you help me with that.
I am wondering, is there more simple answer available?
Do all those models have ANY practical applications, or it is all, just big
toys for big boys.
I had an impression that ICRP is "a serious and respectable organization"
I cannot get rid of the impression: "Wow, What are those people doing and
where are they going????!!!!" I understand that statistics is not an easy
subject to explain in plain words but...
When I was a student and if I did not know the answer on exam's question, I
always tried to use sort of complicated "smart" terms and models, hoping that
professor will forget the question. ;-)  (I am not saying, that you are doing
the same.)
It never really work out, well in the end, I had to admit that I had wasted
the time.
I will stop here, I think, I had my two minutes of your attention.
Thanks.

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com.

Why people have three different languages; writing, spoken and thinking?
Why can't we write what we say and tell what we think?

"Unknown Author"

<< >Question the concept of 'additional' deaths due to background radiation.

 >This is additional to what?

In a message dated 2/2/00 10:04:40 Pacific Standard Time,