Baltimore-Washington Chapter Newsletter: Free Offer

The Executive Committee of the BWCHPS authorizes free attendance on one of
our meetings to anyone who submits and gets published an article in our
Newsletter.

Putting it delicately, our Newsletter still has lots of room for people to
take advantage of this offer. Write early and often!

Send your submissions to our Newsletter editor, Russel Dunkelberger:
rod1@psu.edu.

Thanks.

Bob Cherry
BWCHPS President