Re: Radiation effects on the brain?

Jonathan:

Saint Jude Hospital in Memphis, Tenessee has in the
past (and maybe presently) exposed children to full
body doses of radiation to kill every single bone
marrow stem cell in their bodies for treatment of some
kinds of childhood leukemia.  Once I talked to a
medical doctor who worked at St. Jude Hospital and
asked him about any such brain deterioration and he
said that any such brain deterioration was so small
that he had never noticed it or detected it.

St. Jude Hospital may also know about more intense
doses of radiation to the brain for treatment of brain
tumors, and you may be able to find what you would
like to know from them.

Marty Jamieson