No Subject

At 10:25 03.02.2000 -0600, you wrote:
>I have a colleague that is interested in a K-40 source.  He hasn't had much
>luck finding one, does anyone have any suggestions?

Sorry I've lost the first posting on this question.

Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, a supplier of "stable" isotopes for
research appears to sell potassium enriched to 3.1% K-40. Easily located
via web search or send me private email for address.

amattox@mbl.edu

Andrew Mattox, CSP
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Marine Biological Laboratory