Re: Rad worker training references

You may find the DOE implementation guide on Radiation Safety Training
helpful:

http://ryker.eh.doe.gov/whs/rhmwp/ig.html

Also, many national labs and universities have their radiation program
materials available on the web. An example can be found at the University
of Kansas website:

http://www.ehs.ukans.edu/Radsafe/training.htm

                    "Rene Michel"
                    <remichel@ucsd.edu        To:     Multiple recipients of list
                    >                         <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    radsafe@romulus.eh        Subject:     Rad worker training references
                    s.uiuc.edu

                    02/04/00 11:12 AM
                    Please respond to
                    radsafe

Hello Radsafers,

We are in the process of revising our training program. I'm currently
compiling materials on the subject. I have a copy of 10 CFR 19.12 (on
instruction to workers); a copy of NCRP No. 71 (titled Operational
Radiation
Safety- Training) is anybody aware of any other documents (i.e. guides,
reports, etc.) that discuss this topic?

Thanks to all in advance!

René

René Michel