Re: Rad worker training references

If you're an NRC licensee, you should definitely include the information in
Regulatory Guides 8.13 (instruction on prenatal radiation exposure), and 8.29
(instruction on radiation risk).  These contain most of the generic information
you would need.  This should be supplemented with site specific information.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com