Re: Reuters article: Yucca Mtn. - Nuclear Waste Fund

$16billion
-$(8.481+5.255)billion
$2.264billion?????????

 NWF balance to date is $8.481 billion.  A total of $5.255 billion has been
 spent since 1983.  Contrary to other opinions the fund planning is very
 long term and numerous assessments have occurred to determine that current
 funding is adequate to meet total system life cycle costs.  The biggest
 complaint voiced in this forum that I can agree with is that it is taking
 way too long and costing more than is necessary to get this project going,

 jatalbq@mindspring.com