RE: IMPORTANT NEWS ITEM

Yep, and 105 out of every 100 people are going to die real soon from
radiation-induced cancer...

That's not new - please see:
1.	Risk Estimates from Low Level Radiation Exposure by W. Kohnlein,
1997:
	http://www.foe.arc.net.au/kohnlein/kohnpaper.html
<http://www.foe.arc.net.au/kohnlein/kohnpaper.html>
2.	Radiation Induced Cancer from Low-Dose Exposure, by J. Gofman, 1990:
http://www.ratical.com/radiation/CNR/RIC/
<http://www.ratical.com/radiation/CNR/RIC/>

If we follow THESE recommendations, we have to:
1.	Stop eating bananas, Brazil nuts and drink coffee,
2.	Ban all airlines from operation,
3.	Stop power generation (not just nuclear, - geothermal and coal as
well),
4.	The following substances must not be mined, as "miners [as well as
processors and the general public] would be unwilling and unaware victims of
human experimentation to evaluate the health effects of radiation": copper,
lead, titanium, tin, aluminium, oil, gas, coal, gold, zirconium, silver,
rare earths...
5.	Evacuate immediately: parts of Norway, Iran, India, China, Brazil
and re-settle many millions of people...

Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov
Eneabba, Western Australia
nick.tsurikov@iluka.com <mailto:Nick.tsurikov@iluka.com>