Re: Ignored consumer goods with Ra-226.

Having actually talked to people who beleve as Al states, I feel I must point out that their are people in the anti movement who truly believe these things.  I once had a fellow tell me that humanity needs to return to a simpler life style.  When I pointed out that using, say, 17th century technology farming could support maybe 3 billion people and then asked what was to happen to the other 3 or so billion, his reply was, "They will simply have to die."  Many of the anti's truly believe that humanity is a disease that needs to be controlled.  So I must agree that Al has a valid point.