Thank you: Re: Deadly Plutonium ?

Radsafers,

Again, I am impressed with the capabilities which have among us.
This is a collection of very unique knowledges, expertise and experiences.
On my part, I guess, not sleeping enough with a combination of word "toxic"
can misrepresent it self within my memory and a "toxic" uranium transfers
into a "deadly" plutonium. May be we'yall just need to sleep not enough and
the lead somehow with a miracle will be transferred into the gold. "An
ancient alchemists dream."
Thank you to everybody to be here!
Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com