Re: RADSAFE digest 2929

Greetings,
I am wondering, is there, in this publication or any other, part about those
soviet workers with a much higher exposures to plutonium suing for the
restitutions?
I bet there is no.
This part of the story is waiting to be written until a majority of them will
not be around any more and than some, who will be still left, will receive
apologies for that "terrible past of the soviet era mistakes" and those new
political leaders, who ever they will be, will be taken a political credits.
Sort of a cynical view, isn't?
Well, than I will ask another question.
Why do not apologies, now? To expensive?
Now we can see who REALLY has being and still is a cynical.

Actually, it is a new addition to the subject of the various man$$$rems.
Peace to everyone,

Emil,
kerembaev@cs.com

In a message dated 2/7/00 1:54:57 Pacific Standard Time, Holloway3@aol.com