Re: Ignored consumer goods with Ra-226.

At 13:22 08.02.2000 -0600, you wrote:

>--Boundary_(ID_Hv3XBc1htJ6zHx9p2dRnfw)
>
>Franz Schoenhofer wrote:
>
>> It is difficult to counter somebody distributing his ideas as brilliant as
>> Al....
>
>Gee, thanks, Franz.

Well, it seems that exchange of opinions might be good sometimes, not only
to clarify positions, but to find out that are at least some points of
mutual agreement. Life is extremely complicated and we should not make it
even more complicated by creating artificial barriers to mutual
understanding. I love RADSAFE for the possibility to distribute and receive
informations, but also for discussing questions which are not primarily
connected to the questions of Sieverts (for my US collegues: rems).

I hope to be able to spend time in the near future to comment your comments
privately!

Regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer