Re: Dose to others from medical uses of radioactivity, and a PS o

It should be noted that 10CFR20.1002 has been revised to read:  "...The
limits in this part do not apply ... to exposure from individuals
administered radioactive material and released in accordance with
10CFR35.75..."  10CFR35.75(a) allows the release [with several conditions]
of nuclear medicine patients if..."the total effective dose equivalent to
any other individual from exposure to the released individual is not likely
to exceed 5 millisieverts (0.5 rem)."

It's not about dose, it's about trus.