Re: Barn Book

Our copy is a little old:
Neutron Cross Sections, Brookhaven National Laboratory
BNL 325 Second Edition ( Physics-TID-4500, 42nd edition), Feb 1965
Authors: Stehn, Goldberg, Wiener-Chasman, Mughabghah, Magurno, and May

                    "Eli A. Port"
                    <port@iit.edu>            To:     Multiple recipients of list
                    Sent by:                  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
                    radsafe@romulus.eh        cc:
                    s.uiuc.edu                Subject:     Barn Book

                    02/10/00 03:27 PM
                    Please respond to
                    radsafe

Radsafers:

I am try to locate a copy of the Barn Book.  This book, which is a
collection of neutron cross sections, probably has a different formal title
but I do not recollect ever hearing it referred to by any other title.  I
believe it was published by the AEC, possibly ORNL.  I plan to use some of
the information in the book in the IIT Master of Health Physics program.
Please communicate with me directly unless you have a reply you think would
be of general interest.

Thanks
ELI A. PORT, CHP, CIH, P.E.
Associate Research Professor, BCPS
<mailto:port@iit.edu>
VOICE:847.965.1999, 24x7
FAX:  847.965.1991
Visit The Master of Health Physics program at:
http://www.iit.edu/~bcps/mhp