Re: Cincinnati Radiation Society Meeting Announcement

Richard,
Larry Zolciak is no longer is the area.
I have a student who is interested in coming. Are there student discounts
for dues and meetings?
Tom

--
Thomas Mohaupt, M.S., CHP
University Radiation Safety Officer

104 Health Sciences Bldg
Wright State University
Dayton, Ohio 45435
tom.mohaupt@wright.edu
(937) 775-2169
(937) 775-3761 (fax)

"An investment in knowledge gains the best interest." Ben Franklin