Re: Cincinnati Radiation Society Meeting Announcement -Reply

Thanks, I will update my mailing lists accordingly.

We don't have any discount mechanism set up for dinner.  Unfortunately
we operate on a shoestring.  As far as dues go, we would rather have
meeting attendance and membership can come later, when they are
employed.  Persons can always attend meetings for free.  We prefer
membership but it is not a requirement.  I should reiterate that in
announcements.

I am still collecting possible workshop meeting times.

Richard