RE: INS Law Suit

Mr. Fitch wrote:

"What an analogy drawn by Mr. Vicker:  pornography is equivalent with
nuclear laundries!  Say what?!  Please!  Taking a breath now and then will
help keep one's
mind clearer and more rational."

At first Mr. Fitch's comments about the comparisons being ludicrous do seem
correct, but the truth does seem to support such comparisons.  Yesterday,
the city council was picking on other undesirable business types, but now
they are picking on the nuclear industry.  In the case of INS, they are
picking on a single business in there community.  That in itself is what is
absurd.  In there minds, the perceived INS nuisance fell in line with the
other truly undesirable businesses.

Sincerely,
Glen
glen.vickers@ucm.com