INS Law Suit

What an analogy drawn by Mr. Vicker:  pornography is equivalent with
nuclear laundries!

Say what?!  Please!  Taking a breath now and then will help keep one's
mind clearer and more rational.

The word here is "JURISDICTION".  The City of Santa Fe exceeded their
regulatory jurisdiction by usurping the authority of the New Mexico
Environment Department (NMED).  The thrust of the law suit was this
matter of regulatory jurisdiction, a legitimate point for INS.  This is
a point of law obviously agreed to by US District Judge Bruce Black.

INS is now seeking $3.5 million in damages.

Obviously my own opinions, so don't call my boss!

Stan Fitch
stanley_fitch@nmenv.state.nm.us