Re: we're still our own worse enemy

Sandy, I'll make my two cents worth. "We" didn't take any actions,
"they" did. Probably the shielding was ordered as a condition for
further licensing the facility by the regulatory body. I doubt that any
health physicist was involved in the decision. I hope they will spend at
least the same amount of money on procedures and enforcing of those
procedures and proper training. Wish you all have a nice and safe
week-end.

Cristian Nicolau