Re: Our own worst enemy?

Don and Radsafers,

I was a witness and a participant when one "savior" persuaded authorities
with the claim that he can decontaminate Chernobyl soil by using his own "bio
polar energy"
It was strongly "suggested" to us, to provide an HP coverage.
Measurements had been done before and after....
1.
Would you consider those measurements as "necessary"?

2.
Some of our D&D clean up projects have those very similarities with the
action what that individual tried to accomplish.

Respectfully,

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com

We have all necessary scientific evidence for today, to accomplish today's
tasks.
We can not speculate about what we do not know, even if the temptation
sometimes is overwhelming.

In a message dated 2/11/00 4:19:07 Pacific Standard Time,