Re: Our own worst enemy?

In a message dated 2/14/00 3:34:16 Pacific Standard Time,
antatnsu@pacbell.net writes:

<<
 I can't believe all of us are so satisfied we will not squeak at all, even
when
 we are outraged.  But, then, maybe we are.  Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net

Yup,
Right in the money!
For the anti's it is a full-time job, they do that for LIVING. That is why
they are so aggressive.
Sorry, It is kind of pessimistic but you will:
For most of us, it is a................ something we may have an opinion of,
at the same time we are feeling comfortable where we are at, by having a full
time jobs and insuring compliance, with the regulations which really? do not
make, if to look closely, much sense, regulations which supporting basis for
the anti's claims.
Happy Tuesday to everyone!

Emil
kerembaev@cs.com

What you gonna do, when they come for you?
What I gonna do when all budget's money will be spent on clean up projects
and the power plants will be close?
Retired?
No, repair cars for the anti's. (additional to nuclear engineer
qualification: certified auto mechanic)
The gasoline prices again are going up. (ring) ;-)