RG 1.86

On of the early publications on contaminations was written by Jack (or
was it John) Healy at Los Alamos.  The title is Surface Contamination
Limits. I'll post the reference (LA-?????-??) tomorrow when I'm back in
the office.  I was quite extensive and uses the Loevinger formula,
resuspention of material from floor under various work conditions, etc
and also has an extensive list of references, one of which is the
contamination of aircraft which appeared in Health Physics.  I do not
remember the exact date of publication but I seem to remember that it
was back in the early 70's which would be about right for RG 1.86.

Kjell Johansen
Wisconsin Electric Power Company
Milwaukee, WI
kjell.johansen@wepco.com