Re: Fear, etc.

Jose,

1.
I agree completely with the idea of physiological counseling after the Rad.
Accident as after any other "typical" accident.
2.
I also had involved in a few radiological emergency situations. My
experience, many HPs them selves may need that counseling
3.
It is impossible to give any GOOD counseling on something which has very
confusing description as the low level radiation dose health effects. But
only IGNORE the
"RECOMMENDATIONS".
If we/you do NOT want to LIE, change the following regulations.
4.
I believe, there are ENOUGH evidences. Articles were published on
physiological after effects of the Chernobyl accident.
Personally, I can tell you instances when absolutely normal persons as the
result of those Rad. Fears, had stress related health problems and the
effects would be considered as "REAL" Rad. Health effects and........... it
is a chain reaction!!!!!
The results differentiate......but all negative.
5.
How many more unplanned and unnecessary abortions are needed.
All, after Chernobyl
thousands unnecessary and triggered by the fear of those "potential" effects,
abortions shell be considered as the direct result of those "recommends"?

Respectfully,

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com

In a message dated 2/14/00 12:09:11 Pacific Standard Time,