Re: Any commercial shield for exceeding PC users?

Based on measurements of RF and EF a few years ago - I saw background at
normal viewing distance.  Unless computing with nose in contact with
screen, there is little concern.  Based on my admittedly limited
surveys.  This applies to modern (last 10 years at least monitors).
Measurable levels at 6 inches from old monochrome monitors.