RE: How stuff works - nuclear

Come on folks......

We can find errors in an encyclopedia or the Radiological Health Handbook
too.  This is written on the junior high school student level (age 13).  I
have my kids use it to develop not only computer skills but to learn to get
their own answers.  It is "fairly" accurate and isn't biased against nuclear
power or science in general.

Regards,

David Hyder
Health Physicist