Re: Dosimetry

If your vendor will allow/or is able to  provide you with quarterly
film....There is nothing in the CT regulations that forbids quarterly
film badges.  Our particular vendor however would not provide
quarterly film when we asked.  So we had the option [if we stayed
with that vendor] of the then current monthly film or switching
to their quarterly TLD.  Result:  no dollar savings.

Aggie
Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu
standard disclaimer