Re: Dosimetry

312% increase to be exact.
We too expected to have some savings several years ago when
we changed from monthly to quarterly badges.  The only thing
we saved was employee time exchanging badges. That had enough
value to us that we continue with our relatively expensive
quarterly badges.

Aggie
Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu
standard disclaimer

!  How about it RADSAFERS ?  Are you paying a 300%