RE: Residents Angry After Nuke Release

If I may add my 2 cents worth... I wonder how many residents of neighborhood
surrounding the plant were interviewed before they found the one man
concerned, the man concerned who had children living at home... The one man
who said what the reported wanted to report...  Or was it simply a case of
the one concerned man who happened to be the only one who called the
newspaper to complain.

This is yet another example of the press (and often the regulators) making
public a single instance (the numerator) and failing to report the opinion
of the masses (the denominator).

-M

Mark Rotman
Government Relations