Need of second hand cobalt Unit in India

Dear friends,

Our hospital is involved in treatment of cancer and has right now one cobalt unit.
we are NGO non profit making organisation and involved in the service of
sufferinghumanity. workload on our single cobalt unit is increasing day by day and
now we badly need another cobalt teletherapy unit. as you are aware its a costly
affair and we are not in a position to purchase this machine. We like to get this
machine may second hand in the form of gift or by paying very nominal price.
we will highly appriciate your cooperation in this regard.
with regards,
Rajeev Badkul

pl. visit website of our Hospital :
www.bhopalinfo.com/jncancer_hospital.htm

=====
Rajeev K. Badkul, M Sc,DRP(BARC),FUICC(USA),PGDCA
Sr. Medical Physicist
Dept. Of Radiation Oncology
J.N.Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
P.B.-32, Idgah Hills, Bhopal, INDIA
e-mail : rbadkul@yahoo.com
Phone:91-755-539449(Res),540374 (off) Fax : 91-755-738325