From: William Prestwich [mailto:prestwic@mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 2:02 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Residents Angry After Nuke Release

Is there any reasonable estimate-at least an upper limit on the possible
exposure the irate citizenry recieved, and could it be put in some
context, say 100 times less than a typical visit to the Luray Caverns?
Just curious, but if one can show that the reaction is absurd, then it
could deflate the issue.
Bill Prestwich,
McMaster University
prestwic@mcmaster.ca