Radon brachytherapy seeds used in jewelry

I am looking for referenced information on radon brachytherapy seeds that were
used in jewelry.  I believe there was a specific case that occurred in the New
York City area in the 1960's or 1970's.  Please reply to me directly unless you
think others would be interested.

-- John

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. "

Confucius

John Jacobus, MS
Health Physicist
National Institutes of Health
Radiation Safety Branch, Building 21
21 Wilson Drive, MSC 6780
Bethesda, MD  20892-6780
Phone: 301-496-5774      Fax: 301-496-3544
jjacobus@exchange.nih.gov (W)
jenday@ix.netcom.com (H)