Re: MicroShield 5.05

Thanks to everyone who related their experiences both here and via private
email.  I must say that they were uniformly positive.  We are going out of
"shotgun" mode with testing and, since we still haven't gotten any response
to the bug reports, will try contacting Getachew directly.

Opinions expressed are entirely my own and do not
necessarily reflect the views of my employer or clients.

Ralph E. Wild, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
Dames & Moore Group
c/o 204 Trappers Run Drive