Source of high specific activity Cs-137 soln.

Dear Colleagues

We're trying to source a caesium-137 solution low in carrier.  We need at
least 200kBq per microgram Cs (which is 5.4 microcurie per microgram Cs in
old money) and several tens of MBq (or about 1 millicurie) altogether.
Solutions from UK suppliers all seem to have lower activity per unit mass Cs
than this.

It needs to be radiochemically pure and very low in total dissolved solids,
but does not need to be certified except in the requirement above.  So if
you've got something suitable that you want to sell for a reasonable price,
please contact me by email (below).

Thanks in advance

Keith Bradshaw

keith.bradshaw@nnc.co.uk