Re: Source of high specific activity Cs-137 soln.

At 06:58 21.02.2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Colleagues
>
>We're trying to source a caesium-137 solution low in carrier.  We need at
>least 200kBq per microgram Cs (which is 5.4 microcurie per microgram Cs in
>old money) and several tens of MBq (or about 1 millicurie) altogether.

You may try ANALYTICS (www.analyticsinc.com), NIST (I have only the fax#,
which is USA-301 926-7416 or North American Scientific Inc. (e-mail:
sales@nasi.net, website: www.nasi.net).

Regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery), VI/8
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458