RE: Manhattan Project

I have a DOE FUSRAP scoping document dated 1980 that lists the sites
evaluated as of that time, and there were none in Georgia, but there were 2
in Florida: Conserv Inc., in Nichols, Fla, and Gardinier Inc., Tampa.

A review of the index of The Making of the Atomic Bomb, by Richard Rhodes
has no references to either Atlanta or Georgia.

Hope this helps

Phil Egidi
ORNL/GJ