RE: Flyover rad survey contractors

Back in 1996, EG&G Energy Measurements, Inc. out of Las Vegas, NV, did an aerial
survey of the Hanford Site.  I have neither a phone number nor address handy but
that might be a place to start.

Ernest Antonio
Senior Research Scientist
Risk Analysis and Health Protection Group
Pacific Northwest National Lab.
e.antonio@pnl.gov <mailto:e.antonio@pnl.gov>
(509) 375-3809