HP Calculator, again

RADSAFErs.

Thanks to all of you so far who have responded to my previous message about
interest in a "health physics calculator".  While I have not been able to
respond to all of you, your support is greatly appreciated.  Please continue
to send me more suggestions for functionality as you think of it.

Many of you have indicated a strong interest in a program for the Palm
Pilot.  I had not thought of that, but it certainly does have a strong
attraction when I look at the device.  I will definitely look into it.  Some
others are looking for 'add-ins' to math notebooks like MathCad.  If I
remember my programming correctly, I should be able to write the functions
as standalone libraries, and then it should be fairly straightforward to
port them to these different platforms.

Sounds like a fun project, and I look forward to starting it.  One word of
caution, though.  As this is a home project, and a low-budget one at that,
please don't expect results tomorrow, but I will try to keep you posted.  If
anybody has any previously written functions or subroutines, especially in
C, that they would consider contributing (source code, not executables.  And
no viruses, please :-), let me know.

Thanks for the input,

Doug Minnema, PhD, CHP
<Douglas.Minnema@ns.doe.gov>

what few thoughts i have are truly my own