RE: Flyover rad survey contractors

As you can see by the various leads there are several companies who perform
this type survey. However, unless you have tons of cash, the flyover
approach is overkill because the area is so small. There are several firms
that can survey this area (slightly greater than 1 square mile) using GPS
positioning to sub-meter accuracy if the area is accessible. A person can't
carry as much equipment as a plane or helo, but you said radiation survey
and I asssume you meant gamma.

Fred Haywood