RE: DCFs

The DCFs in FGR 11 are based on a 1 um AMAD aerosol.  Perhaps, the DOE
numbers are based on a different particle size.  The CINDY code gives
4.8E+08 rem/Ci for 5 um and 5.0E+08 for 10 um.

Jeri L. Anderson, Ph.D.
Sr. Internal Dosimetrist/Consulting Health Physicist
MJW Corporation
338 Harris Hill Road, Suite 208
Williamsville, NY  14221
Phone (716) 631-8291