RE:

Can anybody explain to me, what is going on? I do not want to spend time
for loading down and deleting such messages, which are now appearing in
increasingly numbers. Since I am privately subscribed to RADSAFE this costs
me money.

I deliberatly send this message without deleting the unnecessary text, just
to emphasize that this is annoying.

At 19:12 22.02.2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Mike!!!
>
>At 02:09 PM 2/22/00 -0600, you wrote:
>>Sorry, I erroneously sent this message back to the listserv. Please
>>disregard.
>>
>>Mike VDK

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery), VI/8
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458