MORE TECHS and Jr. too

I just received a request for a Jr. level technician for the Fernald site
in Ross, Ohio, in addition to the Sr. level positions that remain.  This is
be an excellent opportunity for a Sr./Jr. pair to work at the same site.
The staffing date is 2/13/00 and all positions are full time permanent.
Interested parties may give me a call at 423-481-0683, send e-mail to
csearcy@thermoretec.com, or fax resumes to 423-481-0121.

Cecilia Searcy
ThermoRetec Project Manager