Re: [rad-sci-l] Chernobyl genetic disaster

	How come there were no genetic effects observed among the Japanese
A-bomb survivors, who were exposed to very much higher levels of
radiation? They claim that  animal studies show the effects they refer to;
what animal studies show such effects from low levels of radiation? Note
that no data are given on exposures. Why aren't these results described in
a paper in a scientific journal?

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh