Re: transfer factors

You may also find NUREG/CR-3332, Radiological Assessment: A Textbook on
Environmental Dose Analysis, useful.  Transfer coefficient are reported
for a number of nuclides not included in Reg. Guide 1.109.  For example,
see pages 5-50 and 5-51.  I've used this both references in pathway
analysis.

Glenn Roberts
glenn@u1st.com